Meeting Dr.Kalam

Wowwwwwwww its like a dream come true for me. I am a big fan of his and during my Engineering days I used to listen to his every Presidential addresses with out missing any one of them. Amma and Bhavani(my best friend of B.tech)are the big sufferers for my endless lectures about him. I never thought I can meet him and talk to him.


In January I came to know about his visit, later we were asked to send the interested candidates names to perform for the event. I bugged my friends for our participation but none of them showed interest, so I personally sent my name to organisers. Later I got a call from them regarding audition. Then swe woke up from a dream and sort of begged me [:P] to convince those people to include hers. Finally both of us took part,met him personally and left with an unforgettable experience.


I was on cloud nine that day and calling all the people and informing them about my achievement.Still its like a dream and I am questioning myself ...."Did I meet him?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger