Busy Bee...

Dance practice...Fliers...Potluck...Compearing...Coding...etc...etc. This has been my schedule since last month. I am running like anything and now I am like a bird that has been just released from the cage.

Last 4 weeks I have been in a state of fast forward mode.Dancing for Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam program and then organising our CRY-UKY's KADAM its like a hectic schedule for me to maintain all these things. So I didn't get a chance to express my views on some of my memorable experiences that have been happening since a month. So I will post them one by one before my hibernation stage.(I want to sleep more,....want to watch movies...play and moreover want to gossip with my buddies which I have already started :P).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger