Blogging

Why do we blog? I didn't think about this until I was questioned by my friend. Yes why we do we blog....Hmmmmm...Very difficult to answer but definitely a good question which made me to investigate myself :P..... I wasn't aware of BLOG till last year. I came to know thru one of my friends when I visited her orkut profile and saw her favourite web page. Then I started exploring "BLOG SPOT". I loved the way they expressed their feelings. After rigorous exploration finally I came with my own.

Whenever we watch a movie, read an article or experience a particular incident you will be left with an impression. You can't discuss with other people at that time(b'coz they might not be interested or they might be busy or something other). Then you can pen down ur feelings immediately (instead of wasting others time)....And what I feel is this is their own jahan where you can express yourself. I don't know whats the reason behind other peoples blogs but I feel that this is a gud place to express yourself. Whatever may be the reason.... I enjoy writing my feelings in words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger