Happy 4th Birthday Cookie Boy!!!

Akshar is celebrating his 4th birthday today. I can’t believe this little one is a Pre-Ker now. Where did the last 4 precious years go and feel the clock is ticking too fast? I am one of those greedy mommies who wish for an extra 5 minutes at the end of each day to spend more time with their little ones. I still remember his first cry after taking him out of my womb. And then his big eyes made me fell in love with him instantaneously. I had a rough pregnancy because of a prior loss. As a result, every day was a challenge in that 9 months. To add it up, Akshar’s dad traveled for his job out of town every week and my dad has been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in my first trimester. In those days it will be surprising for me if I don’t experience a panic attack frequently. All these masked my personality in a way throughout the pregnancy.

But this little one’s entry did bring lot of joyous moods and changes in our lives. Akshar helped me in looking the world through his innocent eyes, enjoy each and every milestone and laugh at not so humorous cases.  He lightened all our hearts with his wittiness. He knows when to throw his tantrum or when to massage us with his hilarious acts if the situations are not favorable or seems incorrect.
Few days back I had a bad day and this is clearly visible in my face. My cheer leader noted this and approached me in a soothing manner. First, he yells with a commanded tone “AMMA” to grab my attention and then he starts throwing air kisses, followed by funny sounds and faces. Lastly, I have to give up my miserable look and start chuckling at this little clown. To conclude he ends the performance saying “FUNNY AMMA”.  Seriously, he has been my sole survivor in many instances. Not sure how much he knows about his little brother’s arrival on the day of Saharsh’s birth, but right before he left to the day care that early morning, he smiled and gave me a big hi-five in the pre- operating room. Like any other patient I was under deep stress prepping for my surgery and this little one’s act eased up my spirits.

On this birthday, I wish for this boy’s happy and healthy life. Hope he enjoys each moment of his life with the same zeal he is doing at this age.

Happy Birthday my Cookie Boy --- From your hot dog(Mommy’s 2019 nick name by Akshar 😜 )

         


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger