Jobless.....

Year: 1995
Month and date: mid of November
Time: Evening

After returning from school daughter is waiting for her mother's return from her office.
Playing along with her little sister she is giving a quick look at the bus stop now and then.
After several tries she was successful and there was a million dollar smile...she ran to her mom.

Daughter: Mom why are you so late?
Mom: I was not able to catch the previous bus.

Daughter: Why?
Mom: I had some work to complete at the office,

Daughter: Why?

Though mom was tired with the hectic day she took all the patience in answering the questions from her little kid.

Mom: Some urgent work.

Daughter: You are always late...

Daughter: Why don't you stop working so that I can play with you when I return from the school and also in holidays.
Mom started smiling at her innocent kid..

Mom: What I should do in the time you go to school...I get bored all the day

Daughter: You never listen to me...

She frowns at her mom and leaves near to the other kids and continue with her games.

This way ,I and my Mom has many arguments ...I never realised why she feels bored...why she can't take rest...Years passed..

After 14 years I understand now...I got my answer for her 'Boringness'.....

Sitting in a couch....staring the lappy...and some times TV...applying the jobs...wait for their reply..which
does not occur....looking at the clock for it to turn 6.30PM....yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....boring life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger