Coding and Coffee

During my Engineering I have aversion against coding.I don't know the reason but I developed a bad feeling against it. This might be of my low grades in those subjects. That's one of the reasons behind my Masters. B'coz if I choose job I have to work in S/W. But to my surprise I have to do the same boring thing which I hated for years. Though it is signal processing I need to deal with that tiring job. I Have been working on my independent study where I need to write a code for the interface......working continuously for 6 months I didn't end up with any result but gained some other bad habits......one among them is Coffee.
I have no habit of drinking coffee until my engineering. Even during B.tech I had it only occasionally. My sis is a coffee lover and she is always behind my mom poking her for a cup of coffee instead of milk. Immediatley I will be in that place in Budda's avatar preaching her the effects of it on health. Now I got addicted to it in such a way that I lost my appetite also.There are many days spending in the lab staring that monitor....pulling my hair.... drinking 2 much of coffee and finally skipping my lunch.When I think about this my aversion factor rises more against coding, I don't know when will I get rid of this habit (at least decrease the intake) and I don't know when will I end up with my code.

PS:Interesting thing I hate the idea of black coffee till last year. But now it is one among my favourite beverages.

Comments

Vijayasree said…
Hey siri...I like ur attitude of njoying little things in life...little things are little but there is a lot of pleasure if only we have the heart for enjoyment....

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger