HEIGHTS OF LAZINESS

I have been idle in my blog since a long time. We went on a short trip to Cincinnati.Later I have been busy with my home works, then came the deadly midterm. So completely in a busy schedule for 2 weeks. Later my laziness occupied the seat. I have my other subject works and some small tasks to be completed. I even thought of writing a topic in the blog. But I was damn lazy and didn't complete a single task after the exam on Monday. Then came the Friday and I have finally decided to work at least during the weekend.But my plans were ruined by our apartment staff.




They have asked us to pack the whole stuff from the house as they want to spray the roach killer. Finally we need to mess the whole weekend and I didn't complete my work. Even monday and today also we are cleaning and washing everything. So I have stacks and stacks of work to be completed and I don't know when I will make it up. I have been complaining about myself and decided to change at least now. We all know the human mind behavior and I am no exception from it. So I know the results ever after.hahahaha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger