Gift of Friendship

Born as a human being we have different relationships right from our birth. In this journey of life friends are people who join us at different stations. They develop a special bond with us. We have different type of friends at different stages of our life. Right from our child hood days we share our secrets… help them….. get their support. ….they take a special position in our heart.


At each stage of our life persons may differ but the reason behind these relationships is FRIENDSHIP. After my TENTH standard I felt bad and thought I may not get good friends like them again. I was left with same feeling after INTERMEDIATE and Engineering. But always I am blessed with best friends in each step of my life. And now in my masters also I am not left alone.

Though this is the first time I am staying alone I never had that feeling. Many people (before coming to US) have suggested that friends at this stage may not be like the ones before. But I never experienced this with my group. Even our parents sometimes are amazed looking at us. Some have also asked us ‘Do u don’t quarrel?’ There have been situations where we have fought and had serious discussions. But these are the spices of friendship. We are a group of eight and each has a different opinion. So definitely there will be differences. But these are also sweet memories (in addition to other things) that will stay with us for rest of our lives.

When we look back after 5 or 10 years these will be our best days which cannot be returned. We will be cherishing them forever.

Comments

Unknown said…
neeru tirigenu na kanulalo ....... choosi ne e bologu :P
newayz , welcome(gift ichamu kada) n thx in return for the gift...heheh
Unknown said…
other things antey enti siriiiiiiiiiiiii?
Unknown said…
well written. really touching to the soul............

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger