MOTHERS VS DAUGHTERS

Hmmm...the title may sound wierd, but this is the crazy thought I got on 'VINAYAKA CHAVITHI' as a result of my cooking.

For every person,mom is a wonderful cook and it is only after her that all other great chefs in the world come.But the truth is realised only when we start cooking ourselves i.e.,the day we miss her magical aroma in the food.Till that day we always keep commenting about her cooking and catch sight of the slightest mistakes made by her.

On 'VINAYAKA CHATURDHI' it took more than three hours for me to cook two sweets.Then I was surrounded by the thoughts of festival days in INDIA.I started wondering how she must have managed to cook 2-3 sweets in addition to lunch items on every festival.I received home cooked sweets from INDIA through one of my relatives the day before. My mother made them,packed them with great care and send to me with all her love.The flavor was absolutely same even though it took more than 20 days to reach me.Those occupied the higher postions than my sweets on the festival day.

Because of the tiredness after cooking I did'nt make any attempt to cook the lunch on that day.It was left to my roommates.The result of the items were not much good.Well they were okay.To my surprise I got appreciation for these items also.They told me this may be the result of my first experiment .Felt happier for the day.
I can hardly count the number of timesI appreciated my mom for her delicious servings.Those items were far far better (infact best) compared to mine.I feel that this is not only my personal experience but most of us have similar ones.We never realise their importance till we start living independently.This is the routine cycle that run through the generations.So finally MOTHERS won over the DAUGHTERS in my competion.
HIP HIP HURRAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger