Golden Days

July 27 made the successful completion of my first year in US.Remembering this day makes me nostalgic towards India.Missing a lot but at the same time gaining some other things.
Missing my Dad's pat whenever I face the failure.Missing my mom's careessing love from the sunrise to sunset.Missing the endless gossips with my sister.Missing the atmosphere of festivals & noisy streets.And last but not the least missing the bajji bandis,chat bhandars,bakery chats with friends....all together missing the essence of INDIA.

But at the same time I am learning to live with the responsibilites,which I need to do for the rest of my life.I am learning to take care of the multi tasks in this wheel of responsibile life.It used to be a nightmare at the beginning when I tried to manage studies,job,house keeping.But I understood slowly this is the remaing part of my life.I will be no more a princess of my family but need to be a conscientiousness woman who takes care of her family members.Yes staying independent teaches us many things.It makes you to use the time and money more efficiently.B'coz these both are the most relevant things behind every person's success.

Although this is a good phase of the life,I cherish those golden days of my life in INDIA.Those are the wonderful days which can not be returned [:(]. Missing those golden days.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUDUGU

I am Back...

Value of Hunger